Monday, September 6, 2010

Why...

The debut of "Seeing 360" should probably do a bit of explaining as to why I need to join the rest of the world is blogging about something. Well I'm bored and want to exploit the Internet so I can pretend the ramblings of a college punk are actually getting out somewhere. The point is essentially the lack of a point, as that is exactly how life feels right now. No goal and no gain, just a reluctance to fall into the nihilist mindset due to a misplaced sense of optimist.

Just because I lack a point doesn't mean that I won't have anything to say. I probably won't, but that's not really an inherent problem. I do a lot of thinking, whether relevant outside my personal world or not, and I'd like to hope I can write it in a way that can apply to the world I don't know. More than likely, I can just rant about shit and talk about music. It seems like that is all my life has boiled down to most of the time anyway.

Which reminds me, go out and buy The Have Nots' album "Serf City USA" and then see them whenever you can. They'll be opening up for Swingin' Utters in Providence on Sept. 14th and Boston on the 26th. Check them out now.

This fall is going to be filled with concerts, which means full of music, full of people, and full of knocks to the head. Starting a bit tame with Billy Idol on the 14th, but from there is it chaos. Now I just need to pay for it all.

7 comments: